The new FlytLab Ctrl 2.0 works with all vape cartridges up to 11mm, 1/2 gram, or full-gram cartridges with top or bottom airflow can be used. The 2.0, just like the original Ctrl, not only protects your carts but keeps them out of sight and discreet by providing a completely sealed chamber. Let’s face it, cartridges are very easily recognized, and nobody needs to know your business. Load up a cart and medicate discreetly. This is a really well-built 510 battery, and you’ll realize it as soon as you get your hands on one.
• UNLOCK – Press the Lid Release Button on the side of the device to open the chamber.
• LOAD – Insert the cartridge into the loading chamber and close the lid (The default voltage setting is Green).
• DELIVER DOSAGE – The FLYT CTRL is inhale-activated, and a vaporized dose will automatically be delivered when you inhale through the lid/mouthpiece.
• CHANGE VOLTAGE – Unlock the lid and remove the cartridge. The LED will cycle through the 4 voltage settings. When the desired level is illuminated, insert the cartridge into the loading chamber and close the lid.
• BATTERY LEVEL – Gently tap the bottom of the device on any firm surface, and the LED light will illuminate to indicate the battery level.VOLTAGE SETTINGS
Generally speaking, higher temperatures lead to more vapor production and have a more immediate effect on most users. Lower temperatures tend to provide more flavor and offer a smoother dose. The FLYT CTRL allows you to select from 4 different voltage settings to customize your vaping experience to fit your preference. The higher voltage you choose, the higher the temperature.
• Temp 1: 2.6 V (Blue)
• Temp 2: 3.0 V (Yellow)
• Temp 3: 3.4 V (Purple)
• Temp 4: 3.8 V (Green)(Default)